Employer: Agri Beef/Washington Beef
Maintenance Electrician I
Posted: April 6, 2020
Toppenish, WA, USA
At AB Foods, LLC, a growing agribusiness, we offer a challenging team atmosphere, and the understanding that our employees help to shape the future for our business and our industry. Washington Beef, LLC the production division of AB Foods, is currently seeking to fill the following position at our production facility in Toppenish, WA.
Maintenance Electrician: Must have at least 5 years industrial electrical experience and have a current Washington State Journeyman Electrical license. Technical or Vocational Training may be substituted as partial experience. Must have excellent planning and troubleshooting skills with extensive experience working with 240V/480V 3 Phase Power & Motor Controls circuits. Must be able to plan, install new circuits, recondition existing circuits and rewire motors and equipment in a safe and professional manner. PLC experience also desired. Qualified individual must be able to work shift work and weekends as required.
• Must pass aptitude test with a minimum score of 80%.
• Make decisions regarding operating strategies, set-points, and limits
• Optimize system operations for improved cost and reliability
• Schedule and/or perform major repairs and rebuilds
• Recommend equipment upgrades and improvements
• Perform system inspections and mechanical integrity checks
• Can troubleshoot complex mechanical or electrical problems
• Repair & rebuild all equipment within the department's assigned areas
• Administers preventive and predictive maintenance on all assigned equipment
• Must be able to read, write and speak English
• Must be able to work nights and weekends.
• The above position requires individuals have basic tool set, have the ability to lift 75lbs., and ability to become forklift certified and have a valid driver’s license.
Qualifications & Skills
Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Technical/other training or better in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or related field.
Licenses & Certifications
Journeyman Electr Lic
Location: Toppenish, WA
Application Method: Online: https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/AGR1002AGRI/JobBoard/499dd440-51ce-40a2-b3ef-2f613e6e888b/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=881657da-895c-4dcd-abda-ea7456067e8e&postingId=e14092b3-0d17-46f0-838a-ff4f738c346c
Base Pay: DOQ